Our Team is Green!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yorkton - June 2nd

3 posters

Go down

Yorkton - June 2nd Empty Yorkton - June 2nd

Post  deniseseguinhorth Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:53 pm

This Season’s shopping Blitz and trade show will be held June 2nd At the Ukrainian Orthodox Auditorium. Tables will be $40-$60 toreserve your display booth dependant on the size and whether or not power isrequired). Tables are supplied by the hall; please let me know how many chairsyou will require for your table. Table rental will cover rent for the hall (theday of), Mobile sign ads (1 month in advance),and newspaper ads in the Yorktonthis week as well as the marketplace (for 1 week prior, longer if the budgetallows). Fliers will be emailed to all vendors supplying an email address toforward to friends, family and your customer base. If there are othersuggestions as to how to advertise this, please let me know and (budget permitting) we will do our best to accommodate it. This is a first come, firstserve basis. First person to pay for the table will receive preference, but names will be taken for backup in case someone drops out. There may beconflicts in the sense that there will be more than 1 candle company, or morethan 1 house-ware or jewellery company, but no duplicates of the same company.There is to be NO cords or displays that would pose a tripping hazard to ourcustomers. Tables should have a draw for a door prize. It does not need to be expensive, but can be whatever you choose. This helps get a list of contacts for follow-up. I will make the draw at the trade show and can assist in distributing the prizes for those vendors who live out of town.

The layout will be dependent of the number of vendors to optimize space for everyone attending. As in the past, this is a first come, first serve basis, so payment will secure your spot. If you require power or wall space, tables are $60. If you do not require power or a wall space, tables are $40.Cheques may be made payable to Kristen Hannotte, and sent to (or dropped off) 46 Biggs Cres, Yorkton, Sk, S3N 3Y8. Before sending payment, please confirm that I haven't already accepted paymentfrom someone else representing the same company. I try my best to stay loyal tothe people who have been in my previous shows, so you will have preference forattendance in future shows as well. If you have any further questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to ask!

PLEASE NOTE: This year there is a registration cut off. For previous events, I have stayed up late the night before to re-arrange table layouts, or moved things around the day off. I am trying to avoid this as it makes for a very long day. Your co-operation is appreciated.

Date: June 2/12

Time open to public: 10am-4pm

Set up/take down: 8am-10pm/4pm-5pm

Lunch available: yes

Payment cheques to be dated for: April 30/12

Registration cut off: May 25/12

https://www.facebook.com/events/155294837924981/

Event is updated every few days or so. Please contact me at k.hannotte@gmail.com for additional inquiries!

deniseseguinhorth

Back to top Go down

Yorkton - June 2nd Empty Re: Yorkton - June 2nd

Post  Admin Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Would anyone be interested in driving out to this one with me and splitting expenses? WIDE open market area for OnlyGreen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teamgreen.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pamela Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 am

Are you posing this to anyone? I would be willing to split the table rental , set up/take down, and spend the day with you but I would likely go with my family for the weekend so that my kids could see their grandparents.

Pamela

Pamela

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:15 am

Of course! Let's talk. I will email you tomorrow Pamela.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://teamgreen.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down