Our Team is Green!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) School Trade Show

2 posters

Go down

St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) School Trade Show Empty St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) School Trade Show

Post  tamboreen Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 am

Once again the St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) is holding their annual School Trade Show. It will be held on April 28th in the school gym from 11am to 4pm. If you or someone you know would be interested in renting a table for this event to better promote your business and help the school raise much needed funds for special equipment and activities, please contact JUANITA STAMP-HILLIER at 545-3811 or by email at juanita04@sasktel.net ASAP to book your table or to find out more info on this event.

Bookings are held on a first come first serve basis and tables are $40.00 to rent. If you require more space or an additional table you will have to rent that space or table for another $40.00 as space is limited.

Tables are 6 feet long and will be provided with a chair. You are responsible for the covering and decorating of your own table prior to the event. All details will be provided once you have booked and paid for you table. If you require a space with a plug outlet please indicate that with your response as these spaces are limited and book up fast.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from all of our regulars as well as any new companies that are interested.

Juanita Stamp-Hillier
545-3811
Juanita04@sasktel.net
I am looking to do this but cannot commit 100% so I am passing this on. Please let me know or myself and Juanita if you are interested. I think this tradeshow is pretty busy and successful.

Thanks..Tam

tamboreen

Back to top Go down

St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) School Trade Show Empty Re: St. Joan of Arc CSCC (Catholic School Community Council) School Trade Show

Post  Corinne Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks! A friend of mine gave me the head's up so I've booked a table.

Smile

Corinne

Back to top Go down